We offer cosy, en-suite bed and breakfast in The Shepherd’s Rooms, located in the main house, and the Shepherd’s Rest, a fully insulated and heated shepherd’s hut located just outside.
The Shepherd’s Rest has a double bed and is ideal for couples and solo travellers.
Guests booking the Shepherd’s Rooms have full and exclusive access to what was once a granny flat attached to our home. That means you have your own main entrance and a dining/sitting room downstairs in addition to your own room upstairs. You won’t even have to share your staircase!
In both the Shepherd’s Rest and the Shepherd’s Rooms you will find:
- Double bed
- En-suite bathroom with organic toiletries
- Digital radio with iPod dock
- Tea, coffee and hot chocolate
- Complimentary teacakes
- Complimentary postcards
- A pack of information on local facilities and attractions
The Shepherd’s Rooms apartment also features:
- Satellite TV
- Complimentary bathrobes and slippers to use during your stay
- A small guest fridge
- Microwave oven
If required, we can also provide:
- A local map and a compass so you can explore the forest around the house
- Space to dry wet clothes and boots
In the Shepherd’s Rooms, the double bedroom also has space for a cot for a child under 2 or an inflatable ready bed for a child aged five or under. Unfortunately we cannot accommodate children in the Shepherd’s Rest.