- Doctor – Drymen Health Centre, 2 Old Gartmore Road, Drymen G63 0DP. 01360 660809
- Dentist – Drymen Dental Practice, 9-11 Main Street, Drymen G63 0BJ. 01360 661097
- The Village Shop, Balmaha: Open daily 8am-8.30pm. Essential groceries, newspapers and a cash machine.
- Spar, Drymen: Open daily from 8am. All the usual Spar fayre!
- Drymen Village Shop: Open daily. Cards, gifts, souvenirs, newspapers, Post Office counter.
Places to eat
Many and varied, but the closest to The Shepherd’s House are:
Both are open daily throughout the year.
- Your Wedding at Loch Lomond has an excellent directory full of all the services you’ll need if you want to tie the knot here at beautiful Loch Lomond.
- The very cosy hot water bottle you may have spotted around the site is available for you to use in our guest bedroom. The cover is hand-knitted in Scotland and if you want your own, you can find them at momoknits.com.
Planning the next leg of your journey? We’re happy to help: just ask us during your stay. Alternatively, check out one of these listings directories:
Trip Advisor – don’t forget to tell them all about it if you enjoyed your stay here!
Global Bed & Breakfast Links can help you plan your onward travel to anywhere in the world.
UK Bed and Breakfast Directory Your number one resource for hotel, bed and breakfast, guesthouse, and self-catering accommodation http://www.ukhotellistings.co.uk/
Bed and Breakfast Directory The Bed and Breakfast Directory offers information and contact details for hundreds of Bed & Breakfast Establishments across the UK and further afield.